Friday, January 30, 2009

it's all gone

First up is so important that I've been counting down the minutes for weeks. That is? The end of this organic food that the guys bought me. Being the outdoors type myself, I'm all about the green movement. However, I refuse, I REFUSE to eat cardboard. Sorry folks. I'm not a saint. It wasn't only that this food was bad. It also had a quite awful effect on my body - it just couldn't handle this food. Long story short, my body wasn't functioning properly. Now that I'm on the Science Diet I'm hoping to start my way on the Recovery Train.


Jeff and Everette watched "It's All Gone Pete Tong" last night which was quite disturbing - at least from my perspective. It pretty much was about a DJ who parties so hard that he becomes deaf and how he overcomes it to become a sensational DJ.


This movie definitely was a stretch since there has been no scientific evidence up to this point that proves that partying has negative effects on your body. Have I actively sought out this information? No. But I also haven't sought out a unicorn and I'm pretty damn sure they don't exist either.


This honestly was the toughest unicorn I could find. Is there any other animal with a horn that has been so emasculated? I guess deer...........whatever. Moving on.

I guess the out of the ordinary news is that some guy named, Ty, is here for the weekend. I personally would have appreciated a little heads up that the casa would be serving four this weekend, and by a heads up I don't mean "walk in the door at midnight with a stranger in tow." And no I'm not bitter that he got to sleep on the couch that I'm still banned from. I mean why should I feel entitled to the third best sleeping position in the house? Maybe because I live here.

Oh! I forgot. On a serious note PLEASE keep your eyes open for this dangerous vermin. (Thanks videogum)

No comments:

Post a Comment