Friday, January 16, 2009

the inner human in all of us

Good news--Today I was able to keep pace with my own little personal challenge that, in an effort to stay informed, I would watch 8 straight hours of cable news 5 days a week. Did you hear Bradford's coming back?

Lately, in an effort to truly understand me, Daniel has been reading some silly book about how the brain works. And from what I can tell, it's teaching him some pretty strange methods of experimentation, because he is constantly pulling me near him, sitting me down and staring deep into my eyes. Eventually, he'll start whimpering and whispering things like, "I can see the person you have trapped inside you!"

And in other random news, I have been going through some recent pictures of mine, thought I'd share. Just a few faves layed over a track from my buddy, Animal.



That is so soothing to me...


Catan results:

Everette - 10
Daniel - 7
Jeff - 7



Dylan's Greatest Hits on vinyl and a little bit of Argentinian Cab struck just the right tone for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment